Fotog Play V3.1

Posted on 12:52 PM by jr cline | 1 comments

This is the third in a series of photo blogs featuring my iPhone photography.  It's a place I play and learn. 

Spring at last!
      
The banana tree in the sun room.

Zenish
     
Windows in the backyard.
They are used but seem in good condition.
They need new home, $10 each, you haul.

Looking at the world from the front of pickup truck. 

See what else I’m doing.  
Other pictures in this series 
Fotog Play V2.1
Follow me on twitter: jr cline
My Instagram profile

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring is here...I wish the weather would cooperate and be sunny instead of dreary and rainy. I'm always amazed at the people who take great pictures with their cell phone. That's something I just can't do. I'd much rather have my camera in my hand. :)

Post a Comment