Slit-scan app part 2

Posted on 7:14 PM by jr cline | 1 comments

These are the day light pictures I said I would take in the first Slit-scan app blog.  I wasn't endangering my life driving and taking pictures.  Christy was driving when I took these.


Slit-scan 1

I wasn't able to upload these directly to blogger so they may load slower than usual.
      
Slit-scan 2
  
All of these were taken in landscape orientation.
 
Slit-scan 4
   
Slit-scan 5

 

Change the world
Shop Local Artists!

    
If you enjoyed this, you might also like:
Happy St. Nicholas Day... Did The Krampus Spank You?
500 Days:  jr's big mess
I've Been Busy
See what else I’m doing.
Follow me on twitter: jr_cline

   

1 comments:

Carly said...

Hi JR :)

Wow, I am loving these images! Nice effect, cool to imagine being in the shot. :)

Post a Comment