APADF6 162

Posted on 7:08 AM by jr cline | 1 comments

Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photo Walk: 7

I think this is the last of the sharable photos from the photo walk.

 
One of the other photographers on the walk asked me if i was an evidence photographer.  I didn't know how to respond at the time.  But now, I think I am an evidence photographer.  I photograph evidence of life and life itself.
 
The balloons and flowers looked really colorful in this otherwise almost monochrome setting.
  
It has been years since I've seen antiwar protestors.  This group stands here twice a week.  Reminded me of my protesting days.  I may go join them one weekend.
  
 
The Quinlan Castle, Birmingham, Alabama.
  
This is a great place.
  
   I'd love to get  inside.
    
You might also like:   
  
     
        
APADF6: 161
     

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is quite a set of photos! Poignant and real. Stunning. Particulary the two men with the signs. Just wow!

:) Carly

Post a Comment