APADF6 148

Posted on 8:00 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

Variety Pack

I went to breakfast at the Marble City Grill.
It was the first time I've gone there for breakfast and
oddly enough, the last day they were going to be open for breakfast.
 
Later, I stopped by and looked at the outside of this motor home. 
From the outside, it has all the things on my list:  30,000 miles or less, good tires, one slide, an awning, towing hitch, windows that open, and a Cummings diesel engine.
I'll have to call and set up an appointment to look at the interior and check the price.
  
After lunch, I attended Worldwide Communion.  It was really enjoyable.
 
One of the last things I did was visit a store that had Cooties. 
hahahaha
OK, bad joke.
I know.
lol

You might also like:
  
Carly's photo blog about Fleet Week San Francisco.  She got some great photos of the Blue Angels too. 
      
APADF6: 147
      

0 comments:

Post a Comment