NOLA: People 3

Posted on 4:44 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

Party time
 


Next time I'm going for a ride in one of the many pedicabs.
  
Be on the look out for pirates.
"I am a free prince, and I have as much authority to make war on the whole world, as he who has a hundred sail of ships at sea and an army of 100,000 men in the field; and this my conscience tells me; but there is no arguing with such sniveling puppies, who allow superiors to kick them about deck at pleasure; and pin their faith upon a pimp of a parson; a squab, who neither practices nor believes what he puts upon the chuckle-headed fools he preaches to."
~Black" Sam Bellamy
  
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good,
God would permit us to be pirates.
 – Life on the Mississippi
  


I'm not sure what was going on here, 
but I wasn't the only one who thought it was a good photo op.
  
Mommy, can I be like her when I grow up?
   

This was a great couple in love.
They asked if I would take their picture and posed for this photo.  
  
Looking back
this was a fun photowalk. 
 
Bye for now!
  
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment