1PM in my life: w3

Posted on 8:38 PM by jr cline | 1 comments


This is the third week in my '1pm in my life project'. I'm getting better at getting them at 1.

 Christy and I went for a hike at Cheaha Starte park.  It was a great day for hiking, not too hot or too cold.  The light was too harsh for  photography though.  I think that will be the case for outdoor photos most the time at 1pm. 
    
 This is along Tallasahatchee Creek. I was driving and happened to be passing by here at 1pm so I stopped at the bridge and walked down to the creek for a few shots.
   
I got a little out of control on this one.  I was playing with the Diptic app again. On the left is one of Jesse's riding toys.  Above right is a piece of pink quartz with an arrowhead laying on top.  The bottom right is a section from a geode.  All these items hang out in the sun room where I stay.
     
This is also in the sun room.  It is a drum my aunt and uncle gave me years ago.
 
Christy and I went out for coffee at the new coffee shop in town, 318 Coffee and Bands.  It won't be long until I'll be back to photograph when a band is there.  The coffee was outstanding and so was the atmosphere.
  
On Friday I had a meeting an hour's drive from home.  I was stopped at a red light when it was time to take a picture. 
  
    I had a great time the day I took this picture.  I spent the day with Christy and Jesse.  Most of that time I spent on the floor.  I like to get down on the child's level.  He likes it too.  It also provides a different point of view for photos. 
   

1 comments:

Vin said...

that's a great concept! taking picture everyday at one in the afternoon :) i like that idea... that means i have to check your blog to see what you have taken the next day at 1:00 p.m. :D

hope you're having a great weekend! happy saturday!

Post a Comment