Tennessee Aquarium: I C U

Posted on 4:51 AM by jr cline | 1 comments

   
I see you starring, dont cha say hello, say hello say hello 
~Tory Lanez
  
All men are equal before fish.~Herbert Hoover
   
I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.~W. C. Fields
   
“Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? 
I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, 
Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”~Linda Mongtomery
    
I think fish is nice, but then I think that rain is wet, so who am I to judge?~Douglas Adams 
  
So long and thanks for all the fish.~Douglas Adams
    
Have a wonderful week!
      

  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool pics and quote. *clap* These came out really great..and some are really scary looking. *smile*

Post a Comment