Atlanta day 1

Posted on 8:27 AM by jr cline | 1 comments

  I arrived a little early so I stopped for an iced mocha.
 
Then I drove over to my son's place and we talked awhile
     
 
before heading to the exotic bird show
to meetup Starr and Matthew.
 
Lots of birds!
Many were still being hand fed.


Canaries are beautiful.
   
Blue and Gold Macaw
  
My daughter liked this one.
 
Feed me Seymour!
   
Baby cockatoos
  
There were also some four footed pretties there.

We enjoyed a delicious meal at a local Mexican restaurant.
  . 
 
   After all the fun, my son and I went back to his place and relaxed.
 
Good times!
 

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..wonderful! Love them all for one reason or another. I'm very happy you had such a great, fun trip with so many wonders to see. *clap*

Post a Comment