Hipstamatic play v8

Posted on 6:28 PM by jr cline | 1 comments

 
 Desks and floors make interesting patterns.
Or I'm just really bored at work sometimes.

I don't see how one could enter or exit through this boarded up opening. 

I actually planted a micro garden this year.
Maybe I can keep it alive.
  
Over the last few weeks there has been a lot of construction in my life.
 
Various carpenters have been remodeling my parent's former home

getting it ready to sale. 
I hope I can get this wrapped up in the next couple of months.
I'm tired of dealing with their estate business.
It has been over a year and a half.
  

 I was in the lighting section at Home Depot looking for some solar powered sidewalk lights.
  
I saw something like this at a Christian campground once years ago.
People were bringing in their television sets
and busting them up, destroying tools of the devil.
I wonder what motivated the destruction of this set.
      

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, some very interesting photos. All in black and white...I like them a lot. Tools of the devil...wow. OK.

Post a Comment