Abandoned

Posted on 4:42 AM by jr cline | 1 comments

There are several abandoned factories around this area.  
I can think of four right off the top of my head.
I'm sure there are others.
 




 
The factory was dark and dirty. 
And I remember thinking - well - I must find somebody or something because like this I cannot go on.
~ Ruth Pitter





The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment.
~Warren G. Bennis
   

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, there are a lot of abandoned factories. Wonderful shots. I like the quotes. I wonder why there are so many abandoned ones. I know here we have loads of abandoned stores...at least there's no one renting them. We're not a big factory area. sigh. I guess it's the times and the economy. Nice shots JR.

Post a Comment