A Day In The Life

Posted on 7:20 PM by jr cline | 2 comments

  
Not a lot of excitement surrounded the changing of the years in my corner of the world.
  
  
On New Year's Eve I went to the laundromat for the first time in many, many years.
I'd forgotten what marvelous places they are for conversation and photography.
 

After tending to the laundry, 
I stopped by a local, closed restaurant and took this picture through the window.
  
 
Today was a rainy day.

    
This morning, I went down to the boat launch and took a few photos.
 

Later, I went down to the river bridge to try and capture some of the fog on the water.
 
  
It was pretty amazing.
 
  
A little before dark, I visited DeSoto Caverns Family Fun Center.
 
  
They were still playing Christmas music all though the park.
 

 All around I had a lovely New Year's eve and New Year's day.
   Sharing it makes it better.

2 comments:

tracey said...

thanks for sharing, JR :) great photos as always

Anonymous said...

These are all wonderful for all different reasons. I really loved the 'foggy' ones. Thank you for sharing them. :-)

Post a Comment