Lens Life 1021

Posted on 6:08 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

  My life through a cellular lens
  
 I spent a little time this week at Desoto Caverns Park.
It isn't far from my house and is a nice place to hang out.
 
 I also stopped by the local bakery.
That was fun. 
These people are so friendly!
   
 If you've been following my plogs at all, you know I went to the Alabama National Fair.
This is one of the entries in the cattle competition.
     
 There was no one at the donation center truck.
I almost went in the truck and took a picture looking out.
Maybe next time.
 
The person wasn't far.  Their drink still had ice in it.
  
    I was sitting on the steps at my parent's old place and
this seemed like a nice (though odd) fall color shot.
   
     No week would be complete with out including Jesse.
He lights up everyone's life around here.
And he keeps us all on our toes.
roflmao
  
    
Have an outstanding day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment