Lens life 99

Posted on 4:15 AM by jr cline | 1 comments

   

 My life through a cellular lens
    
Surprise!
I didn't start out with grocery store photos this week. 
hahahaha
     
 You know those little cut glass looking squares in leaded glass windows?
If you hold the lens up to the middle of one and take the shot it looks like this.  
       
 I took a lot of pictures of geometric shapes last week. 
I don't know why, I just did.
   
   This is my brother's family dog.
It loves to swim in the lake and it loves to fetch.
     
  This isn't my brother's family moth.
It loves to fly and doesn't fetch. 
   
  I went to the Montgomery Zoo the other day.
(I still need to load those pics on the pc and edit them)
If you get too hot, you can walk through the mist.
    
 I went to the drive through at the bank.
I'm usually not in line long enough to take a picture.
     
Yesterday, I went over to my parent's and hung around for a while.
There are so many things that were 'just part of life'
and now aren't.
   
Have a wonderful day!
        

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really interesting dialogue, and I love the first pic, and all of them really...
You have a great weekend!

Post a Comment