Lens Life 925

Posted on 8:11 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

I spend a lot of time at work (well not as much as I used to) and 
I've been looking at this wall (basically unchanged) for 15 years.

  Before it looked like this, it was the inner office mail drop.
  
    This semester, I'm teaching pc repair.  Last week, we've spent time taking computers apart, labeling the pieces, and then putting them back together again.
Some people had the same problems as all the king's horses and all the king's men :-(
  

 The lab I am using is next door to this electronics lab.
    

We don't have renovations often, but we do this year.  
One of the shops is being expanded and retrofitted for its new roll as a small conference center.
We've needed something like this for years and I didn't think I'd ever see it happen.
Life is full of surprises.
  
Enough about work until Monday.  
Kind of depresses me thinking about it too much on the weekend.
hahahaha
   

     This big, green machine is for sale in the local grocery store shopping lot.

Of course I spent some time at my parent's old place like I do each week.
I know you're tired of seeing pictures from there, but
I can't go any where without taking photos.
  View from the carport steps
       
My parent's old sauce pans
  
On the way home one day, I stopped for a beer at the Hometown BBQ.
 I like their food, but it can get expensive quickly.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment