Lens Life 916

Posted on 4:32 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

There wasn't a lot going on this week that you haven't already seen.
  
Talk about bored. rofl
These are the vacuums at the coin operated car wash.
      
Seems I spend a lot of time in parking lots.
         
Wally World had roses on sale.
I thought there were pretty and they sure beat pics of shopping carts.
    
I'm still going to my parent's old place several times a week.
There is still a lot to do, but things are finally winding down.
      
 View from one of the sun room windows.
    
One of the most interesting things I saw last
week was this huge pile of
  
computers
and
  
      monitors
    
  You know I get a little strange now and again.
     
When I went to the Comer Museum the other day,
I took this photo of a marble sculpture out front.
The green and effects are from the Hipstamatic app.
     
Water stain
  


0 comments:

Post a Comment