A picture a day, August 20

Posted on 8:55 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

 

Tonight I went to a new restaurant in town for take out.
 
I don't think it has been open long from the looks of things.
   
It wasn't crowded,
 
but the people who were there raved about how good the food tastes.
This man said he ate there every other day.
   
Besides this large group, there was one other couple there.
The place was about half full and several people came in to pick up take out orders.
 
I picked up our chili cheese fries and headed back to the house.
Christy and I split this order.  
They were pretty good and I will go back and try the hot wings another day.
  
This is the 20th day of Shift.org's 31 Photos in 31 Days – August 2010 challenge. 
                                   
              

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment