Lens life 826 part one

Posted on 5:01 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

     

When I came in Tuesday,
I was struck by the love represented by these two pairs of sandals.
My heart saw a symbolic relationship between
Christy and Jeremy's shoes and their lives together.
 ____________________________________________
 
As most of you are aware,
my life isn't complete without at least one trip to the grocery store each week.
  
Moving the camera while shooting usually yields a poor picture.
But every once in a great while 
it produces something interesting for me.
  
This young family had the same idea I did
and appeared to be a lot more intent on getting into the store than I was.
 
The place didn't look crowded when I entered.
It sure was a different story when I was waiting in line to checkout.
rofl
 
One night I was attempting to take pictures through a monocular.
After a lot of shots (which I tossed) I got one I sort of liked.
This plan either needs more practice or
to be tossed on the bad plan pile.
(I'm leaning towards the tossing plan)
 
Sunday, I went to Desoto Caverns Family Fun Park.
The place was virtually empty it was so early.
I guess everyone was in church.
To hear preachers tell it though,
everyone was definitely not in church.
 
Earlier in the summer Christy and Jeremy did a little gem stone panning in the trough.

The pool looks totally different when the water is still like this.

It was so hot and humid I only took pictures there for about 30 minutes
and then fled back to the house.
 
  Like all babies, Jesse is growing larger by the minute (it seems).
I think he wants a bigger spoon to eat with. hahahaha
  
Have a wonderful day!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment