Inception

Posted on 8:13 AM by jr cline | 0 comments

Yesterday, I drove to the Rave at Lee Branch
   
to watch Inception.
 
I really enjoyed the movie.  
The plot was intertwined and kept my mind engaged throughout the film.
Which is really good. 
I hate falling asleep in the theater after driving for 30 minutes and paying $7.00 to get in.
If you haven't seen it and you're a fan of scifi/fantasy, 
you should definitely watch it when you have the opportunity.
   
     
As a result of seeing the movie, 
I started questioning how much mind/thought control actually goes on.
I still believe what we experience isn't mind control per se, 
but thought manipulation in which we willing participate.
When you get right down to it, is there any difference between those?
Beats me.
 
Have an extra ordinary day!  
        
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment