Lens life

Posted on 8:20 PM by jr cline | 0 comments

My life seen through a cellular lens.

One morning I went to McDonald's for hotcakes and iced coffees.
I wasn't hungry or thirsty.

Then there was the day Naomi came to visit and kindly posed in the doorway for me.  
She loves photography and she likes to play.  
She just forgets to sometimes.

The daylilies in the front bed are blooming.
They are doubly beautiful.

This is the back deck hand rail into the yard.
For some reason I like taking pictures of it.

The guardian protecting the north side of the sun room.

The baby bathtub is a never ending source of amusement.

It is weird the things one finds under people's desks at work.

Cosmetology is a never ending source of fun, laughter

 and photo ops.

This reminded me of a scene from a horror movie.
It is actually a display in a consignment store.
I'm sure it is just me, probably looks normal to most people.

It is odd how the things people saved and maybe cherished wind up looking like bags of rubbish at the end of the day.
All this with my parent's estate has really caused me to reevaluate my possessions with a much more critical eye.
A lot more of the 'things' in my life are going out the door.

No weekly update would be complete without the star of the show here at home.

Have an outstanding weekend filled with fun, love, and laughter.


Copyright 2010 jr cline




0 comments:

Post a Comment